Residency Visa For a Wife of a Saudi Citizen
The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of INTERIOR. Once the application is approved, the Ministry of foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consulate the sponsor must provide the applicant with the authorization date and number. The applicant must verify that the consular section has received your authorization number. (KINDLY PROVIDE THE VISA SLIP)
- Visa application form (Typed out or hand written in block letters).
- Three recent (4x6 cm) photographs with a plain white background (must write name on back).
- A valid passport for six months at least from the application date includingthe place of birth and two blank side by side pages (Original & one copy).
- Proof of relationship to the sponsor (the Islamic marriage certificate certified byThe Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs: Tel (613) 995-0119
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit (permanent resident card). (Send only copy of front and back of the PR card)
- Copy of PASSPORT OF sponsor.
- For Residency visa a Money order in the amount of $22.00 payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia. Visa validity is 3 months from date of issue.
- Medical report, with all tests results (Original & one copy).
- Police clearance report (Original & one copy).
- Proof of conversion to Islam (if you converted to Islam or if it is required by ministry of interior)
Back to Visa Applications