Lost Passport With Exit Re-Entry
- Visa application form ( Typed out or block letter written).
- The new original passport. (Original & one copy)
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs (4 CM X 6 CM) stapled on the application form
- Copy of residency permit (IQAMA) & copy of the lost passport
- A certificate print out issued by the passport office TRAVEL SECTION in Saudi Arabia which include information about the latest exit re-entry visa issued to you.
- A faxed copy of the Letter from the Saudi sponsor stamped by a Saudi chamber of commerce confirming the employment, job title, residency permit number and the expiry date, the loss of the passport and to issue a visa to the applicant to resume work or residence in Saudi.
- Police report or letter from the issuing authority of the new passport revealing the reason for issuing new passport (Original & one copy)
- A copy of an airline reservations must be presented along with the application
- Money order payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia:
- If you are on a work visa the fee is $88.00
- If you are on a residency visa the fee is $22.00
Back to Visa Applications