The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the request is granted, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consulate. The sponsor must provide the applicant with the authorization date and number. The applicant must verify that his authorization number has been received by the consular section. (KINDLY PROVIDE THE VISA SLIP).
- Visa application form (Typed out or hand written in block letters).
- A valid passport for 2 years at least from the application date, including the place of birth and two blank pages side by side. (Original & one copy).
- Three (3) recent passport size photographs (4 cm x 6 cm) taken against a plain white background attached to the application form and the medical form.
- Copy of investor’s status certificate from SAGIA.
- Completed medical report. Attach all test results style="mso-spacerun: yes"> & have report stamped by college of physicians of issuing province (Original & one copy).
- Police clearance report. (Original & one copy).
- Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit (permanent resident card). (Send only copy of front and back of the PR card).
- A money order of $22.00 (Can. Dollars) payable to The Embassy of Saudi Arabia. (payment separate for each applicant).
- A statement or proof of religion.
- Visa validity is 3 months from date of issue.
- A photocopy of the airlineconfirmed reservations must be submitted along with the application.
Back to Visa Applications