Exit Re-Entry Visa
*YOU MUST APPLY TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EXPIRY DATE OF YOUR EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA.*
(Extending the visa is gratis)
- Visa application form ( Typed out or block letter written).
- Original passport valid for at least six months, must have two empty pages side by side (original + 1 copy and copy of the latest exit re-entry visa)
- A certificate print out issued by the passport office TRAVEL SECTION in Saudi Arabia which includes information about the latest exit re-entry visa issued to you.
- Copy of confirmed reservations must be presented along with the application (itinerary).
& must show date of entry to the Kingdom.
- Passport must show the stamp of a valid residency permit if not Copy of the residency permit of the spouse or parents (IQAMA) original and one copy. Must also provide copy of the exit r-entry visa.
- A fax copy of the letter from the company sponsoring revealing details of years of employment, job title, residency permit issuance and validity.
- For students & accompanying mothers a declaration of enrollment from the school or university. If your stay outside the Kingdom exceeded 12 months you must obtain an authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the kingdom (include copy of the visa slip)
- In case of a work residence and if your length of stay out side the kingdom exceeded 7 months you must obtain an authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the kingdom (include copy of the visa slip)
- A covering letter requesting the extension and the expected date of return to Saudi Arabia.