Alsafwah Hotel / Dar AL Ghufran Hotel
On behalf of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, His Royal Highness Prince Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz laid down the cornerstone for this project on November 28, 2002, announcing the commencement of the construction work which is estimated to be handed over, Allah willing, in 2006.
This project is constructed on a plot of land belonging to the late King Abdul Aziz endowments whose properties are invested for the sake of the Holy Mosques in Mecca. Being constructed as B.O.T. (Building Operating Turning over), Zamzam Tower will be first project in Mecca to be executed as B.O.T. This project will be available for utilization for a period of 24 years.
- Residential suites elegantly furnished according to international 5 star standards.
- Engineered with an architectural concept matching the religious environment of Mecca.
- Direct connection to the Holy Mosque open space.
- Close view to the Holy Mosques of Mecca.
- 36 elevators to serve the residents and visitor efficiently.
- High-tech heating & air-conditioning systems.
- Grand shopping center on 70000 square meters including a wide range of brand restaurants and shops.
- Customized audio system transmitting Azan and prayers from the Holy Mosque direct to the residential suites.
- Praying space inside the complex and neighboring areas accommodating 50,000 worshippers.
- Parking lot with a capacity of 1400 cars.
- Ring roads easily linking the complex to the rest of the Mecca area.
- Flexible interior design dividing the tower suites into five different types.
- Round-the-clock security system.
- Tower run by an international hotel management company.